Thursday, May 24, 2012

35 before 35

So yeah.  I kinda missed the boat on the 30 before 30 craze.  I caught wind of it right before I turned 30.  And I had an infant at home.  Getting through year one was the only thing I had on my mind.

Now that things have calmed down (just a little!), I'm making my 35 before 35.  I've got a little less than 4 years to achieve this stuff.  So in the spirit of bucket lists, here goes....

1.  Buy (and look good in) a pair of skinny jeans
2.  Own these gorgeous boots
3.  Run a 5k
4.  Donate my hair
5.  Be a surrogate for an infertile couple
6.  Take Dane to Disney World
7.  Camp with my family
8.  Put hardwood floors in master bedroom
9.  Start nursing school
10. Visit Jamaica (second honeymoon)
11.  Learn how to make my sister-in-law's eggplant pasta dish (Pasta alla Norma)
12.  Decide what to do with our 13 embryos on storage
13.  Get back into yoga
14.  Turn my random collection of recipes into a photobook
15.  Create a will
16.  Go to a food truck festival
17.  Make homemade butter
18.  See a Cirque du Soleil show
19.  Try Dim Sum
20.  Take Dane to a rodeo
21.  Order room service
22.  Learn to parallel park
23.  Learn to drive a manual transmission
24.  "Pay it forward"  (pay for someone's food behind me in a drive thru)
25.  Take a self-defense class
26.  Take Dane to Cleveland to meet Jonathan's extended family
27.  Eat at Salt on Amelia Island Plantation
28.  Renew my passport
29.  Do a giveaway on the blog
30.  Get rid of my migraines
31.  Have boudoir photos taken
32.  Learn to make my mom's peanut butter rice crispy treats
33.  Find a church and attend weekly
34.  Have my grandmother's ring reset
35.  Make all the Christmas presents I give one year

No comments:

Post a Comment