Monday, March 12, 2012

Good luck, Elmo

On Friday, I wisely purchased an "emergency backup Elmo.". You know, just in case anything were to ever happen to the Elmo that Dane sleeps with every night, all would be well in our home.  Nothing has ever happened to Elmo #1, it's just something we thought would be a good idea. 

Elmo #2's tags were removed and he was placed in Dane's crib while Elmo #1 went on vacation in Dane's closet.  Elmo #2 only made it two nights before he was tragically leaked on.  The care instrctions tell me I should "spot clean only with damp cloth."  I take a wiff of Elmo.  Nope.  That's not gonna work.  Elmo #2 is going to the waterpark (aka the washing machine) and Elmo #1 is coming out of retirement early.  Elmo #2, I wish you the best of luck in the rinse cycle.  But if you come out still smelling like amonia, you're going in the trash.  Right after I go purchase Elmo #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment